"A yogic Bag" By Gurpreet kaur


A yogic Bag

By Gurpreet Kaur • July 7, 2019 


Travel has become a part of my life now. Mom used to say that I  would get what I want and I think somewhere I wanted to do this and her blessings helped me to achieve it so far. But if you think this blog is about my journey, then you are sadly mistaken. 





Fortunately, again I’ve got what I wanted a perfect tote bag to carry around with me. Especially when I run for my yoga classes



Perfect. 

"A big smile after getting it". 

The stuff is perfect. I love cotton stuff and this product is 100% cotton. it looks so trendy and as a yoga teacher and traveler for me it’s perfect.



My first class in Maldives and people got impressed by my class and my looks too. Hehehhe. 

There was a girl who came after finishing the yoga class and asked about some split tips and lastly about the bag who doesn’t like the attention. And I think with this bag I am creating my own fashionable unique personality. Definitely people gonna copy it. 

I love to share a good stuff’s information. This one I’ve got from London  from  an art gallery exhibition, which can be seen in the book: "There is No F in ART"







It’s an homage to Louis Vuitton and Only 50 are available online from: www.svendalipress.com


Follow me on Instagram : VirsaYoga








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Stretches Can Make It Happened